RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY FOR INDIA
Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since arrival of product at your place, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Items eligible for refund or exchange :
- Items found defective or damaged pre-arrival / on-arrival are eligible for return, exchange or refund, final decision depending upon the Delivery and Management team.
- No exchange or refund for items once sold unless and until those are damaged or defective.
- Return of some items may result in payment through store credit or into the Tangled Store Wallet.
- Payment made through credit card/ debit / Net banking will be made directly to your bank account through which the payment has been initially made.
- Items falling under the category Cash On Delivery(COD) are eligible only for exchange with another item if found defective or damaged pre-arrival / on-arrival . No refund will be made on the purchase of COD items.
- For exchange or refund the buyer must post the parcel to the address CK 48/155 A RK Katra, Harha, Varanasi. The buyer has to pay for shipping charges initially (will be refunded).
- To get refund on the shipping of returned item buyer needs to attach a valid shipment invoice.
- Settlement time for payment refunded is 6 days from the day of arrival at our store.
- Delivery time may extend or reduce depending upon the nature of the item, holidays, or any such causes which may result in unnecessary delay.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
No items on sale are eligible for the refund until and unless was found to be defective or damaged on arrival.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Shree Ganesh Jewellers, CK 48/155 A RK Katra, Harha, Varanasi, UP, 221001, India.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shree Ganesh Jewellers, CK 48/155 A RK Katra, Harha, Varanasi, UP, 221001, India.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will also be refunded. For return shipping cost to be refunded you need to attach a valid return shipping invoice slip provided by the courier.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.